Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!


Hello! I have one last Halloween project to share with you. I've seen so many adorable shadow box cards, and I was able to find a shadow box card file in the Silhouette Online Store:)

I used the adorable Lawn Fawn Costume Party set once again for my images and added the tree, ghosts, and spider web using dies. I will leave my supply list below.

Here's two of my kiddos dressed up and ready to go trick or treating:)


Hope you had a fun night! Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Costume Party
Paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid-Fall, TE Sugar Cube, Earl Grey, Oreo
Ink: TE Oreo, Copic Markers
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Costume Party Lawn Cuts, Silhouette Shadow Box Card Scene File, TE Little Bits Ghost, Spider Web, Build a Scene Trees, Stitched Banner Stacklets

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates