Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #15-Entry #2


Hello again! I have another entry for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #15-Clever Gift Packaging:) This time I used the darling set-Snow Cool!

I started by cutting Scalloped Favor Bag using my Silhouette machine. I then decorated each side of the bag using some gorgeous Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid-Winter dp. I then created a scene on both sides of the bag using the adorable penguin images from the Snow Cool stamp set. I stamped the images with TE Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I then cut them out with the coordinating Lawn Fawn Snow Cool Lawn Cuts.


The snowflake tag was cut with a Lawn Fawn Winter Tiny Tags Die and stamped with a Tiny Tags Sayings sentiment. So stinkin' CUTE!!! Thanks for stopping by again!

Kerri

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Snow Cool, Tiny Tags Sayings
Paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid-Winter dp, Shimmer White, Earl Grey, Sugar Cube cs
Ink: Oreo, Copic Markers
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Winter Tiny Tags, Snow Cool Lawn Cuts, TE Build a Scene Rolling Clouds, Rolling Hills, Little Bits Snowflake Confetti, Foam Tape


2 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness! this is SO CUTE!! LOVE your coloring on the penquins!! LOVE the blues on the box!! amazing! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

Shuly said...

Oh this is great tooo!!! Such lovely creations kerri!

Follow Us @soratemplates