Thursday, October 19, 2017

Your Next Stamp Challenge #75-Entry #2


Hello! Well I already played with the current YNS sketch challenge, so I decided to play along with the color challenge as well! My daughter and I are constantly giving Starbucks gift cards for birthdays, etc. so I thought it would be fun to use this darling Ellie Loves Lattes image to make a card and then have a pocket on the inside where we can slip our gift card:)

I started by stamping my image with TE Oreo Ink and coloring with Copic Markers. It was so fun to sit and color this darling image! I then decided to create a simple fall scene by using the YNS Tree Trio Die Set, along with the TE Wispy Grass Border Die. I also used the YNS Fishtail Banner Die Set One to cut out my sentiment.


I don't have a very good picture of the inside but I just adhered a simple pocket and stamped a sentiment from the YNS Silly Monsters Stamp Set. That's it for me! I've had a lot of days off so I've been super crafty LOL! Thanks for stopping by:)

Kerri
Supplies: 
Stamps: Your Next Stamp Ellie Love Lattes, Silly Monsters
Paper: TE Toffee, Sweet Basil, Mulled Wine, Sugar Cube, Chocolate Truffle, Candy Corn
Ink: TE Oreo, Mocha, Pumpkin, Copic Markers
Accessories: YNS Tree Trio Die Set, Fishtail Banner One Die Set, Lawn Fawn Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop, TE Wispy Grass Border, Stitched Frame Stacklets


No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates