Sunday, October 22, 2017

Cooler with You!


Hello! I wanted to share a card I made with the Lawn Fawn set Beary Happy Holidays. I ADORE these sweet images, especially that little cub-squeal! I stamped them with TE Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I then cut them out with the coordinating Beary Happy Holidays Lawn Cuts.

To build my scene I used some TE dies and I embossed the mountains with the TE Cable Knit Embossing Folder. I will leave the full supply list below.


Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Beary Happy Holidays
Paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall, TE Peapod, Lavender Glaze, Sprinkles, Shimmer White, Sugar Cube, Potato Chip
Ink: TE Oreo, Peapod, Lemon Meringue, Sprinkles, Lavender Glaze, Copic Markers
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Beary Happy Holidays Lawn Cuts, TE Build a Scene Mountain Tops, Central Park, Sunshine, Wispy Grass Border, Cable Knit Embossing Folder

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates