Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Your Next Stamp Challenge #75!


Hello! I was looking through my stamp sets and came across this adorable Your Next Stamp set-Waddles Snow Fun! I couldn't wait to ink him up and decided to play along with the current Your Next Stamp Challenge #75!

I chose to use the sketch challenge and I inked this cutie up with TE Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I hand cut him out and popped him up with foam tape over my circle panel. The dp I used is Echo Park-A Perfect Winter. 


That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by:)

Kerri

Supplies:
Stamps: YNS Waddles-Snow Fun
Paper: Echo Park-A Perfect Winter, TE Poppy Seed, Sugar Cube
Ink: TE Oreo, Copic Markers
Accessories: TE Stitched Circle Stacklets, Foam Tape, Doodlebug Sprinkles


No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates