Monday, October 30, 2017

Happy Harvest Card #2-Many Thanks


Hello! I'm back with another card that I made using the Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest set. Anything that has pumpkins, sunflowers, and adorable scarecrows-I am all in LOL!

For the background I used the fabulous Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop. Love this!!! I also used some of the gorgeous Perfectly Plaid-Fall paper. I will leave a full supply list below.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Kerri
supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest
Paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid-Fall, TE Toffee, Candy Corn, Granny Smith, Sugar Cube, Salt Water Taffy
Ink: TE Oreo, Chocolate Truffle, Granny Smith, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest Lawn Cuts, Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop, TE Wispy Grass Border, Stitched Frame Stacklets, Your Next Stamp Fishtail/Banner Die Set One


No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates