Thursday, October 5, 2017

Taylored Expressions October Release Day: Freezin' Season


Hello. It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions which means that all of the new products are now available. This is my last post as a member of the TE Design Team but it's been a fun 5 years. I look forward to what the future brings!

Before I go, I have 2 more projects to share with you today, and the first uses the new Big Blooms-Poinsettia. I stamped the flower image twice and colored with Copic markers. I hand cut the first one out entirely, and only the inner petals of the second image to pop up with foam tape which adds a pretty layer. I stamped the leaves as well, colored and cut them out and adhered to the flower. I then used the Joy Script Die to cut the sentiment out of Gold Foil cs.

I put my little bag together using the Sack It to You Die along with some Toffee cs. I added some ribbon to make a handle. Here is a close up:






For this card I used the new If Snowmen Could Talk Stamp & Die Combo along with the new Christmas Tree Shaker. I put my tree together using Sweet Basil cs and Window Acetate. I then filled it with Build a Scene Christmas Sequins and cut the star out of Gold Foil cs.

I used the Mini Misti Tool to stamp a face on my snowman and cut it out with the included dies. The background was embossed with the Winter Flurry Embossing Folder and the hills were cut out of Shimmer White cs using the Build a Scene Rolling Hills Dies. I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Banner Stacklets Die.





Thanks for stopping by. If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers. 

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates