Sunday, October 8, 2017

Cheery and Bright Christmas!


Hello! So this is the first time in like 8 years that I am not a member of any company's design team! I was a little sad about it at first, but now I'm thinking that it's kind of nice to have total freedom over what I create! 

One of the first things I wanted to do with my new found freedom is place an order with a company that I have been drooling over and stalking for the past several years-Lawn Fawn! Oh my goodness, these images just make me SMILE-they are so stinkin' CUTE!!!

For my card today, I used Cheery Christmas. I just adore this set and couldn't wait to ink it up! I stamped the trees with TE Sweet Basil Ink and the rest of the images with Oreo Ink. I then colored with Copics and cut them out with the coordinating Cheery Christmas Lawn Cuts.

I cut some hills out of shimmer white cardstock using TE Build a Scene Rolling Hills Dies, and sponged the background clouds using Broken China Distress Ink. The sentiment was stamped with TE Chocolate Truffle and Cherry Pop Ink and then cut out with a Stitched Banner Stacklets Die. Here's a close up:


I have several more ideas for this set, along with a couple other sets I purchased so stay tuned! I also want to enter this into the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge-14 Happy Little Critters:) Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Kerri


2 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

aw!!! all of those critters coming together to decorate the tree!! amazing!!! love this scene!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics challenge! :D

Nancy K said...

I love this happy little scene! Your coloring is awesome and adds so much personality to the critters! I'm so happy you joined us for our Happy Little Critters challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

Follow Us @soratemplates