Friday, June 24, 2011

PaperWorks Co. Recipe Challenge Friday!

Hello!  We have a new Recipe Challenge for you today on the PaperWorks Co. Blog!  This challenge is full of C's:

1)Critter
2)Cute
3)Choose your color

This is what I came up with:

I used this adorable pup from the Cutie Patootie Collection called Frisbee.  I colored him with Copics and layered him on some dp from the My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Out of the Blue paper pad.  I used the June Jen's Sketch For You To Try once again for my layout:) 

We hope you'll play along!  Just link you creation HERE, and remember, if you play along with at least 2 challenges this month (without combining our sketches & recipes), you’ll be entered to win either your choice of 2 Stamps OR this month’s PaperCard Kit!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  PWCO Cutie Patootie Collection Frisbee
Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, White, My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Out of the Blue
Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist, Copics
Accessories:  Circle and Square Nestabilities, PTI Cloud Die, Aqua Mist Ribbon, Button, Rustic Button Twine, Sewing Machine Dimensionals

12 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

How CUTE is this??? LOVE the papers and this SUPER cute image!!!

Crystal said...

Oh my word Kerri thsi is just TOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! What a cutie patootie :))))) Awesome colors and design girly!!! Happy Friday!

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable! Jo x

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Kerri, this is so precious!!! Love this little pup with your coloring and darling layout!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!! HUGS

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a wonderful card Kerri, super cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Cutie Patootie sure does say it all! Adorable and all that blue is so good :>)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute is this!! Love your image Kerri and awesome design/ layout!

Have a great weekend! hugs, Angela

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Adorable! I love EVERYTHING!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Kerri, This little guy is so cute. He makes me smile. :D

Michelle said...

He really IS a cutie patootie....look at that big ol' happy head he's got! I *think* I have that same die..and love that you added in a cloud with the sky colors you have here.
Been meaning to ask - are you still using/happy with your new camera?

Elena said...

He is a cutie-patootie! Love how you added little cloud!

Follow Us @soratemplates