Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Your Next Stamp Challenge #44~Shaped Card


Hello!  It's time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp, and this time we want to see Shaped Cards!  I decided to pull out my Label 8 Nestabilities because I just love their shape:)  I folded some Aqua Mist cardstock in half, and cut it out with my Nestie, leaving the fold in place.  Then I cut one more single Labels 8 shape and glued that to the front of the card. 

The image I used is called Sippy.  Isn't he so super CUTE!?!  I used more My Mind's Eye Lime Twist dp, this time from the Fly A Kite paper pad.  The sentiment comes from the YNS set Handwritten Sentiments which I adore:) 

The prize for this challenge is this fun set~Rock Star Fhinn!


So cute!  We can't wait to see your shaped card creations!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamp:  YNS Sippy, Handwritten Sentiments
Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, MME Lime Twist Fly A Kite
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Aqua Mist
Accessories:  Nestabilities Labels 8 and Ovals, PTI Simply Chartreuse Ribbon and Buttons, Stardust Stickles, Dimensionals

10 comments:

Sharla said...

Adorable card, love the colors and the cute image!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! WOW!! I've missed blurfing your blog hun!!

This creation is totally adorable!! LOVE the colors and that image is too cute!! :) Hope you're doing well hun!! BIG HUGS

Crystal said...

AWWW this is totally tooo fun Kerri, I LOVE these fun colors and that shape is fabby, I need to try one of those, LOVE IT!!!! I have missed everyone this past week and sooo happy I am feeling normal again :))) Love your creation and I hope you are enjoying your summer sweetie!!!

Danni said...

So cute!! Fun colors and love the big bow!!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute shaped card:) Lovin these colors together too!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet image and beautiful shaped card Kerri!! I just love your coloring and design!
hugs,
Chris

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I stink with shaped cards but it's obviously you do not! Another fabulous creation!

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute shape card Kerri. The match button and ribbon on this card are so cute. Fun that you even colored the straw green on the bright drink. Cool!
Hugs,
Cabio

Follow Us @soratemplates