Thursday, October 7, 2010

Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge!

Hello!  It's time for another Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge!  This time we have this GORGEOUS box of soaps from Cambria Cove for our inspiration:)  The patterns of the packaging reminded me of my Webster's Pages dp, so I selected several different sheets and came up with this:


I also added some GORGEOUS Brown Wrinkled Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon!  The sentiment is from the PTI set Through the Trees and I lightly sponged it with some SU Perfect Plum ink. 

If you decide to play along, just use DDIC when uploading to a gallery, and make sure to link your creation to Lori's Blog HERE!  For more awesome creations, check out what the rest of the Divas created for this challenge:


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I'll be back in a few with my Your Next Stamp Blog Hop creations:)  Have a wonderful day!

Kerri


11 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Kerri, I love your take on the color blocks for the challenge! Each color mimics so well the box of soaps, and the ribbon is just right too! Great job!!

Donna said...

Beautiful card, Kerri. I love you take on the inspiration, the patterns and colors you chose convey the look and feel perfectly!

Lori Rider said...

I think my jaw just dropped... what an awesome idea for the challenge. You really captured the look of the soaps in your gorgeous card! I love how you followed the original in your layout of the different patterns. It's just wonderful!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how creative and fun!! I so love how you mimicked the inspiration with the squares!! So perfect!!!
Gorgeous card!!
hugs,
Chris

Michelle said...

You make the cutest lil' tags. You should sell those on ETSY! This little framed card is different....love the inked edges.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is fabulous, Kerri! What a perfect way to capture the patterns and colors of the inspiration pic. I love your blocks w/ the ribbon and tag attached. Terrific job!

Natalie said...

Love how you've coordinated all those papers so perfectly. Lovely card and fantastic design work!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty. This is a great use of scrap papers for the IC piece.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh good another photo inspiration challenge!!! You rock every one and this is no exception!! Love it!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Elena said...

Wow, this card is stunning, Kerri! I really love all the little pieces of the papers... You really rocked this challenge!!!

Alyssa S said...

I always love this look and this is no exception! Just beautiful!

Follow Us @soratemplates