Friday, October 8, 2010

Inky Impressions Challenge~Anything Goes!


Hello!  I'm so excited to be a Guest DT member for Inky Impressions this month!  Inky Challenges are back, and we are going to kick them off with a theme of Anything Goes! 

For my card,  I used this adorable new image called Lili's Chalkboard.  I just love her because you can stamp whatever sentiment you want onto the chalkboard to fit any season or occasion!  How cool is that!?!  I'm starting to get in the Christmas mood, so I decided to stamp the word believe from the PTI set Holiday Button Bits, and I used some Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly dp. 

This challenge will run for two weeks, so you have until Thursday, October 21st noon to enter and to have a chance to be Inked by the Inkettes!  Just link your creation on the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog HERE!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Inky Impressions Lili's Chalkboard
Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy, Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Aqua Mist for sponging
Accessories:  Spellbinders Snowflakes, Unknown Foam Snowflakes, Long Rectangle Nestabilities, Ribbon, Pearls, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals

15 comments:

Andrea said...

what a lovely christmascard. love the colors
hugs andrea

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is so adorable! I love the chalkboard!

Anonymous said...

This is just so sweet, Kerri! Beautiful coloring! Love those colorful snowflakes and wonderful papers! Super sweet, hunny! hugs, Angela

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh super cute. Great papers and I like that sentiment... I believe... ;0)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW Kerri, you really bring those sweet little faces to life with your coloring. Love the chalkboard!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Crystal said...

KErri this is soooo precious, I LOVE the way you made LiLi all ready for Christmas..GREAT papers and super creative her gf!!! LOVE THIS!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such an adorable card!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card. I just love the image. Your coloring is amazing, especially her hair and face. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

Jodi Collins said...

She is SO adorable Kerri! LOVE your coloring and those papers!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wonderful card Kerri, so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Elena said...

Very cute! I love the idea with the chalkboard! Love the layered snowflke you added too!

Michelle said...

That chalkboard idea is quite clever. This set was one of my favorites last year - - and I love the little frostie embellies you added to cuten it up.

Stampvanwinkle said...

This is so sweet Kerri. Love her sign.

Alyssa S said...

Love that chalkboard! Looks like it's been written on a few times and erased...great card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How pretty Kerri!! I so love your coloring of Lili and your added snowflakes. Gorgeous!!

Follow Us @soratemplates