Thursday, October 21, 2010

Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge!


Hello!  It's time for another Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge:)  We had our choice of seven autumn inspired pictures to choose from.  You can see them all HERE.  I chose this basket of preserves and came up with this:


I used a lot of PTI goodies on this card:)  I think the Friendship Jar and Vintage Picnic images look good together!  I used some PTI Autumn Abundance dp, some Orange Zest Ribbon, and the Woodgrain Impression Plate.  The only thing that is not PTI is the Labels One Nestabilities.  The layout comes from this week's Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #96

We hope you'll play along with us!  If you upload to an online gallery just use the code DDIC.  Also, link your creation to Lori's Blog HERE.  Make sure you check out what the rest of the Divas came up with:


I thought I would leave you with a picture of my 3 pumpkins:)  I LOVE this time of year!


Have a great day!

Kerri

17 comments:

Donna said...

Wow, Kerri, you certainly nailed this one! What a wonderful card!

Donna said...

Ooops...I'm too quick with my trigger finger. I also wanted to add that your three little "pumpkins" are adorable!

Alyssa S said...

What a beautiful card! Love the rusticness of this :o) Your little pumpkins are too cute! We're off to a pumpkin patch today!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Are these the cutest pumpkins or what??!! Darling children, GF!! I love your card of preserves......perfect to go with the inspiration picture you chose!! Great job!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh my word Kerri! This card is MAGNIFICENT! LOVE the colors, papers & layout, and the stamps you used are FAB!! Your kids are SO adorable too!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What a terrific card, Kerri! Love the images and your layout is fabulous. Wonderful dp and ribbon. Your little pumpkins are adorable!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous card - love all that orange and such a great LO! Cute pic too:>)

Lori Rider said...

Your kids are adorable! We still have to go get pumpkins. I just love your card - how fun that you chose a completely different photo from the rest of us and did such an awesome job with it! It's all fabulous!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card and what a darling pic!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card is wonderful Kerri! And your kids are so cute, have a great halloween.
Hugs Jacqueline

Stampvanwinkle said...

KERRI!!! This is just wonderful. Everything about it is perfect. I love how you incorporated the two stamp sets. The layout is amazing, the sewing, the coloring. What more can I say girl. Just wonderful!

Your kiddo's are So CUTE!!!!

Elena said...

Your pumpkins are so sweet! What a lovely picture!
And your inspitation card is gorgeous!!! Perfect stamp choice! Love how you played with Mercy's skecth!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Kerri!! I so love your colors and the jar!! Such a perfect take on the inspiration!! Beautiful gf!!
hugs,
Chris

Michelle said...

The kidlets at the pumpkin patch are just adorable.
The jar set of course is perfect for your inspiration challenge - - and that little basket you colored is so perfect.....you have mad coloring skills!

Stacy Morgan said...

perfect take on the IC! The kids look darling and ready with to start carving pumpkins. hee hee

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

First....Awww, those are the cutest pumpkins in the patch!!!

Second...I LOVE when you do photo inspiration challenges. They are my favorite to see you do cause I'm ALWAYS blown away with what you come up with and this is no exception!!! Love it!! Perfect image and colors!! You ROCK!! :)

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Your little 'pumpkins' are adorable! I just want to squeeze them all!
Hugs
Karen

Follow Us @soratemplates