Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Your Next Stamp Sneak Peeks Day 2!


Hello!  So are you ready to get a peek of some of the new images that Your Next Stamp will have available on Thursday???  Today I get to show you Happy Snow Day!  Isn't this cutie just adorable with his bird and penguin friends!? 

I decided to make my first ever Shaker Card!!!  Can you believe I have never tried one of these before?  It was so easy and fun and just perfect with this image:)    I used some dp from Echo Park Paper Co. Everybody Loves Christmas, and this week's Sketch Saturday layout. 



Chris, Maureen, and Linda also have sneak peeks for you today, so make sure you stop by their blogs and check them out!  Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy your day:) 

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Happy Snow Day
Paper:  PTI Kraft, Pure Poppy, Echo Park Paper Co. Everybody Loves Christmas dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  MS Snowflake Punch, Stardust Stickles, Circle Nestabilities, Acetate, The Rubber Cafe Snowflakes, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals

19 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohhh I've seen these cards and I love them - they are so fun! Hard to make? I'm sure it was easy for you - - it's a beauty.

Unknown said...

OH how cute!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Awesome shaker card Kerri! This little cutie makes the perfect shaker! CUTE! I look forward to the hop!
Hugs
Karen

LindaC said...

What a cute card...love that image!

LindaC said...

Oh, I just checked out your card again and saw that it is a shaker card....how cool is that? You did a great job on your card!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

AW!! How darling!! Love your coloring and the shaker, Kerri!! So sweet!! I so want him!! Gorgeous girlie!!
hugs,
Chris

Crystal said...

AWWW Kerri this is ADORABLE, LOVE your shaker creation..AWWWW what a SWEET image, and fabby colors girl!!! FABULOUS Peek GF!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so darling girl!! I love his happy face and your fun colors! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a pretty card Kerri, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Leigh Ann Baird said...

What an awesome idea! I'm going to make something like this. Fab work, girlie!

Elena said...

Love your shaker card, Kerri! So adorable!

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute Kerri!!!! Love the shaker part, and your darling image!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Jodi said...

SO cute!! I love your pretty papers and sweet image!! The flowersoft really adds a realistic feel for snow!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Anonymous said...

Aww.. what a cutie this is! Love your shaker card - must try that one day! Beautiful layout and colors. Love it!! hugs, Angela

Unknown said...

I love the shaker card! What a cute idea! :o)

smiles,
Karen :o)

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee Cute cute. The snow and snowflakes are perfect. Cute as can be.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, super cute. The perfect image for a shaker card. I've never done one before either, I'm afraid I'd just make a huge mess!!! LOL

Hugs,
Wendy

Alyssa S said...

So sweet! Love the little shaker - too, too fabulous!

Follow Us @soratemplates