Monday, October 4, 2010

Perfect Presentation It's A Keeper


Hello!  Long time no post!  I had a custom birthday invitation order that I've been working on the last few days, but I'm happy to say they are done and ready to be mailed off:)  Also, this week is new release week for Your Next Stamp!  We have some super fun and adorable winter images that will be released, and sneak peeks start today!  Make sure you check out the YNS DT blogs to catch a glimpse of what's in store!  I will have a peek for you tomorrow:) 

Today I have a project to show you that I made using the fab Perfect Presentation Template It's A Keeper!  This is so fun and can be used for so many different things!  One of my blogging buddies mentioned that she keeps stamped images in hers so they are easily accessible and ready to be colored:)  You can also keep completed cards, or make a set of cards and use this as super fun gift packaging!  The options are limitless!


The template also comes with a 3x3 sticky note holder!  I decided to decorate some paper clips using this fun paper from Echo Park Paper Co. called A Walk in the Park.  I love how it came out! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  My daughter had her first soccer game of the season, and she did AWESOME!!!  She scored 4 goals, and did a great job on defense too!  I was super proud of her:)


Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a terrific day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, Echo Park Paper Co. A Walk in the Park DP
Accessories:  Perfect Presentation It's A Keeper svg file, EK Success Retro Flower Punches, Ribbon, Buttons, Twine, Pearl, Sewing Machine, Paper Clips, Nestabilities Large Scalloped Circles

17 comments:

Tanya said...

This is really cute, so many uses for it. Thanks so much for sharing.

Stampvanwinkle said...

Kerri, this turned out great. I love your designer paper and flowers. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Oh and HIGH FIVE to your daughter:)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Definetly a "keeper" - both your project and that sweet pic of your DD!

angelique (anlou) said...

you should be proud of her, great job, that remeinded me when i played soccer
your creations is gorgeous hun
that would be so great to make
hugs angelique

Anonymous said...

What a really cool project!! Love it!! Congrats to your little one!! :)

Crystal said...

AWW Kerri what a GREAT project, LOVIN this and love those colors!!!!! Your DD is precious, congrats to her and her first goal...those moments are priceless!!!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a wonderful creation Kerri,great job!
Hugs Jacqueline

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an awesome project Kerri!! Love your colors and papers!! Awesome photo of your daughter!! Congrats on her goal. How fun!!
hugs,
Chris

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW, I love this project. Those little paper clips are just adorable. I'm trying to think of a use for this because it's just so cute!!

Your daughter is so CUTE!! Look at those tiny shin guards, LOL WOW, 4 goals....She's a good player!

Maylee said...

Fabulous project Kerri! Your DD is a cutie patootie! TFS

Betty Wright said...

Kerri, this is amazing and very functional. I was wondering how big it is. Wonderful colors and design! YOUR dd is too cute! So precious!

Michelle said...

Soccer girls rock!

Love the little template set you made - - and those paper clips are so cool. Someone made me some and I saved one to study and maybe attempt....eventually. I always love your little punched flowers too.

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Awesome project Kerri! Your daughter is a total sweetie! Give her a high five for all those awesome goals - YIPPEE!
Hugs
Karen

Dana Joy said...

Oh adorable. I need to make ones of these. Your daughter is just precious.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love your projects! Your daughter is adorable too!

Elena said...

So glad to hear about great news about soccer! Way to go!!!
Wonderful project! You do an amazing job with the templates!

Alyssa S said...

Cute pic of your little winner! Love your fun keeper too! So bright and cheerful!

Follow Us @soratemplates