Thursday, October 7, 2010

Your Next Stamp New Release Christmas Blog Hop!


Hello!  Welcome to the Your Next Stamp New Release Christmas Blog Hop!!!  We have some adorable new images to show you today, plus we have a few special guests joining us on this hop! 

We have 4 random prizes hidden along the hop, so make sure you leave comments along the way!  One of those prizes is a grand prize new release stamp package!!!  How awesome is that!?! 

Hopefully you arrived here from Chris' Gorgeous Blog, but if not, then start at the beginning which is Crystal's Fabulous Blog:)  I have two projects to show you today:



First up is a card I made using this super adorable new image called Merry Mouse Eve.  I just love him with his little Christmas tree~so SWEET!!!  I paired him with some fun new dp from Echo Park Paper Co. Merry Christmas.  Next up is a little Hot Chocolate Box:






I used one of the mugs from the fun new set Winter Warm Up!  One of my favorite things about the Christmas season is Hot Chocolate and this little freebie Cutesy Cover template from My Time Made Easy is just perfect for storing a package of hot chocolate:) 



I plan to make a lot of gift tags using these little mugs as well:) 

Now it's time to head on over to another special blog hop guest~Angela Wood's AMAZING blog!  Trust me, you don't want to miss her coloring skills!  After you finish the hop, make sure you stop by the YNS Store where Karen is offering 15% off your purchase!  Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!

Kerri
Recipe: 
Card:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Merry Mouse Eve
Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Echo Park Paper Co. Merry Christmas dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink for sponging
Accessories:  Sewing Machine, Spellbinders Snowflake Dies, Pearl, PTI Pure Poppy Ribbon, Rectangle Nestabilities, Dimensionals
Gift Box:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Winter Warm Up
Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Echo Park Paper Co. Everybody Loves Christmas dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  PTI New Leaf Ribbon, Circle Nestabilities, Dimensionals, MS Snowflake Punch, EK Success Snowflake Border Punch, Dew Drop




40 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Kerri I love your SWEET projects.

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

cute, cute, cute

craftymom205 said...

Sweet projects.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the hot cocoa holder, those stamps are just the cutest!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Love that chimney image! What a gorgeous card, Kerri! And that cutesy cover template with the hot chocolate packet is just too fabulous! Beautiful job, girl!!! ;) hugs, Angela

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I so love both of your projects Kerri!! Your little hot chocolate holder is darling!! So fun and creative!! The card with the chimney image is stunning!! Such a cute image and your coloring, layout and dp rocks!!
hugs,
Chris

Claudi said...

Wonderful! So cute!

Hugs

Claudia

Crafty Math Chick said...

The mouse and mug images are so cute - well ALL the YNS images are cute. I like your little hot chocolate packet creation too. Will have to pick up that freebie from My Time - thanks for the heads up Kerri!

Michelle said...

Oh the hot cocoa pouch is cute!! That would be fun to mass produce and hand out to kids. Not sure how hard it is - but I might have to download it and give it a shot because you said it was FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Michele Gross said...

Very cute! These images are soooo fun!

Nancy Thomas said...

Beautiful card - I really like the overall design. The hot chocolate container is so cute and would make a great little gift for teachers or co-workers.

Neeti said...

So lovely projects Kerri. The cocoa pouch is very cute!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Both your projects are fabulous! That merry mouse just makes me smile and I love your layout and dp you used for him! Awesome coloring too! Thanks to you I'll be making lots of mug tags very soon - *wink* *wink* :o))) LOL
Hugs
Karen

Nicki Olsen said...

Wow Kerri!Your set is awesome!I love it!Simply stunning!Awesome!
Nicki

Wilfreda said...

So cute!!! I love this mouse stamp.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love the stitching and ribbon on your card. That image is so sweet!!! :) That pouch is AWESOME!!! I think I even have that template. Great idea using it for Hot Chocolate!! Gonna have to copy this one!! :)

Unknown said...

Kerri!

Great job! The little mugs are perfect for all kinds of projects!

smiles,
Karen :o)

Nyte Crafter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nyte Crafter said...

Great projects.. love love the card

Crystal said...

Kerri these are sooooo darling, LOVE your mouse card and your fun cocoa project!!!! AWESOME GF!

Lisa Petrella said...

That little mouse is so darling!! And all of the details on your card are just perfect! I also LOVE that hot chocolate holder!! The cozy little mug is super sweet!

memory garden scrapbook shoppe said...

As always, nice, do-able projects. I appreciate that!
Yolanda

JLJ Designs said...

Cute projects! I love the cocoa pouch.

Jennifer

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Unknown said...

That Hot Chocolate box is a PERFECT gift! Love it!! :)

mn36 said...

Love your merry mouse eve and mug stamp projects.
(I ordered the mugs stamps, love it.)

Kelly Latevola said...

seriously cute projects! I love that little mug!

fusiafscrapping said...

I LOVE how you made this card. You are so creative!!!

Shirl said...

Is this fantabulous or what? The mug stamp is soo versatile, and I'm loving that yummy hot chocolate box! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Eeek! This is so cute! Love the little box--I have it too and have never used it.

Anne Marie said...

Love the hot chocolate packaging!

Stacy Morgan said...

ACK... How stinkin cute is this. I just adore that image, how fun! The hot chocolate pkg is a great gift idea and looks yummy!

Jessica L said...

Simply adorable! Love the idea of a little hot chocolate envelope!

Jan Garber said...

The mouse is adorable and always looking for ideas for the little mugs!Thanks!

Marie said...

Great projects! Thanks for sharing =)

Sue D said...

Cute projects--I especially like the Hot Chocolate box.

darling Ho said...

Your card is so cute and sweet.:)

Kristy Smith said...

Kerri, what ADORABLE projects! I absolutely love the little mouse on the chimney, and the little mug of hot cocoa! Your copic coloring is also fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Elena said...

Adorable Christmas projects! Love the little mouse! And what a cute cocoa package gift!

Alyssa S said...

Oh how fun! That little mouse is adorable and what a great little gift to give with a mug and some hot chocolate ;o)

Follow Us @soratemplates