Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Taylored Expressions May Sneak Peek: Happily Ever After and Damask Flourishes


Hello!  It's day two of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions!  All of the new release stamps and dies will be available tomorrow in the Taylored Expressions Store!

Today I have some wedding projects to share with you!  For my first card I used a beautiful new set called Happily Ever After.  This set comes with several gorgeous flower images and sentiments that are perfect for that special day! 

I stamped two of the flower images and cut them out.  I layered them over some flourishes that I cut with the new Curly Swirlies Dies~LOVE!!!  I also used the Lace Chain Border Die for the borders along the edges.  The sentiment was stamped on a Banner Stacklets 1 Die.     


Next I have a project using the gorgeous new Damask Flourishes Die!  Isn't it fabulous?!  I also used another beautiful sentiment from the Happily Ever After set and cut a butterfly using the Elegant Butterfly Overlays Dies.  The border was cut with the Lace Chain Border Die. 

For the favor box, I used the 3d Scalloped Flap Favor Box Silhouette file and added the awesome band using the new Band It Die.  The sentiment comes from the new set Lifetime of Love.  I added another butterfly using the Elegant Butterfly Overlays. The dp is Simple Stories Vintage Bliss which I can't get enough of:)

Make sure you check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen Blogs to see more amazing sneak peeks today and if you'd like to see the full sets, be sure to join the Facebook Preview Party tonight at 6pm, PST! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Happily Ever After, Lifetime of Love
Paper: Yellow and White cs, Simple Stories Vintage Bliss dp
Ink: Color Box Black Licorice
Accessories: Taylored Expressions Damask Flourishes, Elegant Butterfly Overlays, Band It Die, Oval Nestabilities, Ribbon, Pearls, Sewing machine, Foam Squares

11 comments:

Shelly said...

Love your cards, Kerri! The Curly Swirlie dies are so pretty with Happily Ever After and I love the paper piercing!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tammie Edgerton said...

Very pretty cards, Kerri! As much as I like the card/favor box...I really love the soft colors combined with the swirls and flowers in the first card!

Natalie said...

Your cards are so pretty! Lovely card box, too! Very creative!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such gorgeous cards/projects and I love these spring colors!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Kerri! Love the softness of the first and the lovely gift set!

Joan Ervin said...

What pretty colors and design on the first card, Kerri, and Ooooh, how I love the Damask Flourish die cut on the second!!!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love both cards...the soft colors are sweet for a wedding card and the bolder colors are so eyecatching! Love that favor box!

Danica said...

Very pretty cards, Kerri!
Danica xx

Shannon White said...

Wowie!! These are both so Pretty Pretty and So Cheery too! Love every detail Lady! Just Awesome! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous creations, Kerri! Love how you used the Curly Swirlies!!

Follow Us @soratemplates