Sunday, May 19, 2013

Taylored Expressions Stamp of the Month~Hello There Cutie Pie


Hello!  I wanted to share another card I made with this month's Taylored Expressions Stamp of the Month plus the May Key Ingredients Kit!

I used the adorable dress image in the SOTM set and paper pieced it 3 times with dp from the Key Ingredients Kit.  I used the fabulous banner die from the Branches, Banner, & Bloom Die Set to stamp the "Hello There" sentiment and stamped the "Cutie Pie" underneath.  I cut the fishtail pieces with the Banner Stacklets 1 Dies and added some ribbon from the Key Ingredients Kit.  Here's a close up of the image:



I just love this month's set and have had a blast playing with it!  Well, I gotta go get ready for church!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Stamp of the Month~Cutie Pie
Paper:  Red cs, paper from the May Key Ingredients Kit
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Ribbon from the KI Kit, TE Branches, Banner, & Bloom Die Set, TE Banner Stacklets 1 Dies, Circle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Foam squares

3 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute card Kerrie, so lovely!
I'm sorry, I'm a bad blogger last time.
Hugs Jacqueline

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Follow Us @soratemplates