Cards by Kerri

Friday, May 24, 2013

Your Next Stamp May After Release Party Post!


Hello!  So how did you guys like the Your Next Stamp May release?  Super cute as always, right?  I am just loving all of the new images, and the dies~FABULOUS!!!  

For my card today I used another one of the adorable birdie images called Flower Bush Robin.  I just adore these darling birds:)  I also used the YNS Fishtail/Banner Dies for my sentiment which comes from the Handwritten Sentiments Set.  (I just saw that the Fishtail/Banner Dies are on sale for $12.00!!!) I also used the YNS Whatnots Die Set ~ Groovy 70's for the flowers.  The dp is Echo Park Paper Co. Bundle of Joy and the layout is the Deconstructed Sketch #95.  

Head on over to the Your Next Stamp Blog to see a list of the DT members who have projects to share with you today!  I just love all the inspiration!  Also, don't forget to take advantage of the May deals:


I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!  Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy your Friday:)

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  YNS Flower Bush Robin, Handwritten Sentiments
Paper:  Echo Park Paper Co. Bundle of Joy
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  YNS Fishtail/Banner Dies, YNS Whatnots Groovy 70's, Pearls, Sewing Machine, Foam Squares, Oval Nestabilities, Ribbon


5 comments:

nmnastali said...

SUPER CUTE colors!!! It looks just like your blog header!! :) :) :) The new line is adorable! I grabbed up a few birdies and the sale fishtail dies!!

Virgo5 said...

ahhh this is beautiful and love the colours!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shell said...

Super cute and cheerful card!! :) Such a cute image, too.

Billie A said...

Really cute card I am loving this bird. The flowers are so spring-e I love the look and the papers are wonderful.