Friday, May 31, 2013

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday!


Hello!  TGIF which means that we have some awesome inspiration projects for you on the Your Next Stamp Blog!

Today, I have a simple gift tag that I made using the fabulous Recipe Card Clear Stamp Set, along with the Sugar and Spice Large Apron Die and the YNS Whatnot Die Set Sugar and Spice.  I also used the Large Postcard Die to frame the recipe card.  

If you haven't had a chance to take a look at all of the awesome new dies Karen has gotten in the store, you should definitely check them out!  

Well, this has been a busy week!  Lots of appointments, and trying to finish up school with Avery, and tonight my little man has his pre-school graduation.  I know I'm going to be a blubbering mess:(  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  YNS Recipe Card Clear Stamp Set
Paper:  White and Red cs, Doodlebug Designs Stars & Stripes dp
Ink:  Color Box Black Licorice
Accessories:  Sugar and Spice Large Apron Die, YNS Whatnot Die Set Sugar and Spice, Large Postcard Die

1 comment:

Riet said...

So gorgeous.

Hugs Riet.xx

Follow Us @soratemplates