Cards by Kerri

Friday, May 31, 2013

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday!


Hello!  TGIF which means that we have some awesome inspiration projects for you on the Your Next Stamp Blog!

Today, I have a simple gift tag that I made using the fabulous Recipe Card Clear Stamp Set, along with the Sugar and Spice Large Apron Die and the YNS Whatnot Die Set Sugar and Spice.  I also used the Large Postcard Die to frame the recipe card.  

If you haven't had a chance to take a look at all of the awesome new dies Karen has gotten in the store, you should definitely check them out!  

Well, this has been a busy week!  Lots of appointments, and trying to finish up school with Avery, and tonight my little man has his pre-school graduation.  I know I'm going to be a blubbering mess:(  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  YNS Recipe Card Clear Stamp Set
Paper:  White and Red cs, Doodlebug Designs Stars & Stripes dp
Ink:  Color Box Black Licorice
Accessories:  Sugar and Spice Large Apron Die, YNS Whatnot Die Set Sugar and Spice, Large Postcard Die

1 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous.

Hugs Riet.xx