Monday, May 13, 2013

Taylored Expressions Mr. & Mrs. Cutting Plate!

 
Hello!  I wanted to share a card I made last week using the new Mr. & Mrs. Cutting Plate from Taylored Expressions.  This is one of the prettiest cutting plates I have ever seen~so much detail! 
 
I first cut a piece of My Mind's Eye Bramble Rose dp with the plate, but I wanted the Mr. & Mrs. to stand out, so I cut some black cs with it as well.  I simply hand cut the Mr. & Mrs. out of the black cs and glued them on top of the dp.  I added a few pearls and it was complete!  So easy, yet so beautiful!  Here's a close up:
 
 
That's it for me today!  Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  None
Paper:  Cream and Black cs, My Mind's Eye Bramble Rose dp
Ink:  None
 
 
 

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danica said...

Beautiful card Kerri.
Hugs Danica

Follow Us @soratemplates