Tuesday, May 28, 2013

You're Absolutely Fabulous!


Hello!  How was your Memorial Day Weekend?  I had a wonderful and fun 3 days with my family:)  Now I'm just trying to finish up the final few days of school with Avery and then I will happily welcome summer vacation!  

I wanted to share a card that I made using this beautiful image from Taylored Expressions called Rose Bouquet.  I really wanted to color the roses using several different Copic colors, and I love how it looks!  I also added some Curly Swirlies flourishes behind the image for some added interest, and I used the Open Scallop Border Die for the border.  The dp is Echo Park Paper Co. For the Record 2 and I also used some ribbon from the January 2013 KI Ribbon Bundle which coordinates with this paper collection.  

Well, I am busy working on the new release for next week!  Trust me, this release is so much fun and I am having a blast playing with the new goodies:)   Thank you so much for stopping by today, and have a terrific Tuesday!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Rose Bouquet
Paper:  Kraft, Orange, White cs, Echo Park Paper Co. For The Record 2 dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  TE Curly Swirlies Dies, Open Scallop Border Die, January 2013 KI Ribbon Bundle, Foam Squares, Oval Nestabilities

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jami said...

AACCKKK! This is GORGEOUS!!! Love it!

Follow Us @soratemplates