Tuesday, September 30, 2014

SugarPea Designs ProjectPea Blog Hop!


Welcome to our Monthly ProjectPea Blog Hop!! Each month we challenge our fabulous team of ProjectPea Designers to create FUN & CREATIVE projects that are sure to make you look at your stamp sets with brand new eyes!


Our team has pulled out all of the stops with a variety of projects that will spark YOUR creativity. Click through to each of their blogs below to see the FUN they have dreamed up. Leave them a little blog love and one lucky commenter will WIN a $15 Gift Certificate to the SPD Boutique!



For my project today, I used this super fun cut file that I found in the Silhouette Online Store called 3D Halloween Scene Boo Box. This is just perfect to fill with goodies for our neighbors this year:) The file came with the spooky tree image, the bat, and the sentiment, but to put it over the top I used this FABULOUS zombie image from the SugarPea Designs set Undying Love!



I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. I then fussy cut her and added her to my scene. I think my neighbors will love it!
I hope this brings you some inspiration and for even more inspiration check out projects from the rest of the ProjectPeas! 




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Kerri

24 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Kerri, and so fun for Halloween!!! The little spooky girl is adorable and I love the scene you created!!!

Patti J said...

Kerri, this is adorable! What fun to receive this little gift - thanks for sharing!

Sharla said...

What a totally FUN way to "BOO" someone, so adorable and love the zombie girl!!

M DelValle said...

Adorable!! I love the colors!!

KimCreate said...

This hanging box is perfect for Boo-ing someone! You have colored the scene beautifully!

Joanna M. said...

Cute! I just bought this set so it is GREAT to see idea to use it!

Unknown said...

Great card! I don't have a cutting machine, but think I might have to finally invest in one. Love the scene!

Milka Gubo said...

Wiiiiii :-D I want this ;-) Very very beautiful Kerri :-D

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh what a fab zombie ... great project :)

Lori Kobular said...

Kerri ~ I think your You've Been Booed Box is just Terror-ific!! I love your Zombie Girl she has so much character!!

Sue D said...

Very cute and spooky!

Sarah P said...

What a great treat holder

Mary-Anne V said...

This is a cute "boo'd" holder...love the sponged edges.

Lisa Lara said...

Now that is so clever Kerri. What a fun idea. Love it.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very spooky! I love the cloud background you created and the bats near the handle.

Unknown said...

I love that you paired the Undying Love set with the 3d halloween silhouette files. They go great together.

wendy said...

this is awesome! cute idea

Mommyeyedr said...

How cute love the coloring!

Kathy Straw said...

Love it love it love it. Great coloring

stampinfun71 said...

This is so FUN! I adore these zombies and I love what you did with her.

Vicki said...

The SPD girl is definitely over the top! Her eyes are the bomb.

Amy C. said...

This is very spooky and cute!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great boo box! You've got some lucky neighbors!

Follow Us @soratemplates