Monday, September 22, 2014

Your Next Stamp Special Feature-FALL!


Hello! It's Special Event Day at YNS and this month we are featuring  Fall, Thanksgiving, and Halloween inspired creations:)

For my card, I used the YNS Fall of Color stamp set. I stamped the sentiment with Chocolate Chip Ink and cut it out with a Circle Nestability. I sponged around the sentiment with orange ink while leaving it in the Nestability. I stamped the leaves with Memento Tuxedo Black, colored with Copics, and cut them out. The layout I used is Mojo Monday 363 and the dp is Carta Bella A Perfect Autumn. Finally, I added some stitching and some fabulous Gold Nugget Gumdrops-LOVE!!!

You can see more fabulous DT projects on the YNS Blog HERE, and if you leave a comment you will be entered to win a stamp set of choice!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day:)

Kerri

1 comment:

Mommyeyedr said...

lovely card and love the layers!

Follow Us @soratemplates