Friday, September 19, 2014

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday!


Hello! I have another fun card to share with you today using this month's fabulous Fun Friday sketch:


I used the super fun YNS set Creepy Crawly for my card today:


I stamped this cool dude with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. I cut him out and popped him up with foam tape over a spider web embossed panel. The dp is Echo Park Apothecary. I stamped the sentiment from the Creepy Crawly set onto a YNS Fishtail/Banner Die and added the Black Gumdrops. A little stitching and it was complete!

You still have plenty of time to play this month! Just create a card using the sketch or inspiration picture which you can find HERE on the YNS Challenge Blog. One lucky player will win a $20 Gift Certificate!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous Friday!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates