Thursday, September 25, 2014

Taylored Expressions Die Focus: Gothic Window Accessories!


Hello! I wanted to share a fun little treat bag I made using the Taylored Expressions Sack it to You Die and the spooky Gothic Window Accessories Dies:)

I put my bag together using Oreo cs and the Sack it to You Die. I then cut a circle out of Sugar Cube cs and stamped a sentiment from the TE set Halloween Doodles. I sponged around the circle with yellow ink and then embossed the circle with the TE Tangled Webs Embossing Folder. I cut the fence with the TE Spooky Fence Border Die and then added the cat, bats, and pumpkin from Gothic Window Accessories to complete my spooky scene. The pumpkin was cut out of Pumpkin and Lemon Meringue cs. Here's a close up:


That's it for me today. I'm busy working on more TE projects because next week is Release Week-WooHoo! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Thursday!

Kerri


No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates