Friday, September 5, 2014

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday!


Hello! It's the first Friday in September which means we have a new sketch and new inspiration picture for you to play along with at Your Next Stamp!



I used the fabulous sketch today and this is what I came up with:


I just put out a lot of my fall decor around the house, so I'm in a fall kind of mood:)  I chose to use this adorable image Ellie Loves Sunflowers. I paired it with some Echo Park Simple Life dp and added a few Sparkly White Gumdrops. I used a Fishtail/Banner Die for the sentiment and added the heart that I cut with a YNS Whatnot Seasons Set One Die.

You can see more inspirational DT projects on the YNS Challenge Blog and also read how you can play along!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous Friday:)

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates