Thursday, September 18, 2014

Taylored Expressions Pinterest Inspiration Post!


Hello! We have a new monthly post at Taylored Expressions called the Pinterest Inspiration Post! We can pick a project from any of the TE Pinterest Boards HERE and use it for inspiration! Today I chose this darling Thanksgiving card from the fabulous Wanda Guess!


Here's what I came up with:


I used the adorable TE set Falling For You for my card. I stamped the squirrel and acorn images and cut them out with the coordinating Falling For You Dies. I used some Carta Bella A Perfect Autumn dp and used the same layout that Wanda used. I added the leaves that were stamped onto some Candy Corn cs and then cut out with the Falling For You Dies once again. Finally, I stamped the sentiment onto a Banner Stacklets 1 Die and added some stitching. So fun!

Hopefully this inspires you to get in your stamp room today:) Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thursday!

Kerri 



1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Kerri. Love the cute little chipmunk and those leaves. I will have to pull out this set!

Follow Us @soratemplates