Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Your Next Stamp September After Party!


Hello! So how do you guys like the new stamps and dies?  Super cute, right?! I have one more project to share with you today using the new set Halloween Cuties and this fun sentiment from the set Ghostly Greetings. I also used the new Mini Ink Splatter for the background.

I stamped my pumpkins and colored them with Copics. I cut them out and popped them up over some Doodlebug Halloween Parade dp. I stamped the Mini Ink Splatter stamp several times with Orange, Green, and Purple Ink and then stamped the sentiment directly under my image panel. Very CAS!

Make sure you stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to see more After Party projects today and don't forget, you still have time to HOP and SHOP and take advantage of the awesome specials going on at the Your Next Stamp Store!

Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific Tuesday:)

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates