Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Bounty of Autumn


Hello!  I wanted to share a card I made for the Taylored Expressions Last Card Standing competition:)  This sounds like such a fun contest and I have been a stalker of TE for years, so I thought I would take the plunge and go for it!  I put in an order for some stamps, but until I get them I have a couple of cards made with the awesome free digis!  For this card I used the beautiful basket of apples and sentiment.  The dp is Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup.  

I'll be back tomorrow with another card that I combined with this week's Color Throwdown!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Free Digis
Paper:  PTI Kraft, Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup dp
Ink:  Copics, Ranger Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress Inks
Accessories:  Martha Stewart Fence Border Punch, SU Oval Punch, Twine, Ribbon, Brads, Sewing Machine, Foam Squares

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates