Friday, September 28, 2012

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday!


Hello!  Well I had so much fun decorating a cello bag the other day, that I decided to try a paper bag today:)  I've been seeing so many cool spider web die cuts lately which inspired me to check out the Silhouette Online Store to see if they had any fun files!  

I found this awesome Corner Spider Web by Lori Whitlock~love her stuff! which went perfectly with this ADORABLE spider (I can't believe I just said that!) from the Your Next Stamp set Spooky Hello.  The sentiment comes from the YNS Trick or Treat set.  

Make sure you check out the Your Next Stamp Blog every Friday to see lots of amazing Fun Friday projects from the DT!  

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great weekend:)

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Spooky Hello and Trick or Treat
Paper:  Echo Park Paper Co. The Apothecary Emporium
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Corner Spider Web Silhouette File, Paper Bag, Ribbon, Circle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Foam Squares

4 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maureen said...

Such a cute treat bag and love that web!

Melody said...

This is so cute!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Kerri...such a fun treat bag for any little goblin!!!!!

Follow Us @soratemplates