Friday, September 14, 2012

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday!


Hello!  It's time for another Fun Friday at Your Next Stamp!  This month's theme is Trick or Treat, so I decided to make a fun and simple lollipop treat box:)  I found this template in the Silhouette Online Store called Party Favor Wrapper by Lori Whitlock, and thought it would be perfect for a lollipop treat holder!

I cut out the wrapper with Echo Park Paper Co. Happy Halloween dp and stamped my FAVORITE EVER Halloween sentiment from the YNS set Spooktacular, along with this adorable ghost from the same set.  I poked a hole on top of the wrapper for my lollipop stick and tied the bow around to keep it in place.  So simple and cute!

Make sure you check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to see more awesome Halloween projects today!  

I am so glad that it's Friday.  Now that I'm homeschooling my daughter, I look forward to the weekends more than ever!  We did take a break today and hit a big Vera Bradley sale at our local Hallmark store which was fun;)  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Spooktacular
Paper:  PTI Echo Park Paper Co. Happy Halloween, PTI True Black
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Button, Licorice Baker's Twine, Party Favor Wrapper Template, Ribbon, Foam Squares



5 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Any child (or adult) would love this!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Cute idea! It's SPOOKTACULAR!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this treat wrapper...so cute and fun!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Simply adorable. Great idea!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Kerri, and sooo fun for kids!!!!

Follow Us @soratemplates