Tuesday, April 3, 2018

My Favorite Things-Puddle Jumper!


So I made it back up to the MFT Boutique yesterday and picked up this cutie!!! I just LOVE this sweet image from Puddle Jumper and I had to get the Rain or Shine set too, mostly because of the adorable little ducks!!!

To create my scene I started by using the MFT Raindrops Stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I then added the clouds cut with a Taylored Expressions Build a Scene Rolling Clouds Die. I stamped my sentiment from Rain or Shine directly onto the clouds using my Mini Misti Tool. The sweet images were stamped with TE Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I stamped the boy twice so I could paper piece the umbrella and then cut out the colored image on the lines using my ScanNCut 2 to layer over the paper piece image. I framed my scene using a Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics.


That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Puddle Jumper and Rain or Shine
Paper: Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy, TE Peapod, Sugar Cube
Ink: TE Oreo, Copic Markers, Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Accessories: MFT Raindrops Stencil, Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics, Mini Misti Tool, TE Build a Scene Rolling Clouds, Grass Border

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous! Jo x

Follow Us @soratemplates