Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes!


Hello! I just finished this card and it is just perfect for this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is Anything Goes AND it uses the new My Favorite Things Cross Stitch Rectangle Die-namics!

So cross stitching was one of the first crafts I ever did. I love it but I wasn't sure how I liked it on a card. After looking around the web and finding some smaller cross stitch patterns, I was like ok, this could be pretty cool:) I came across this flower image and thought it was so pretty! I didn't even have the color list so I just made up my own lol. I really love how it came out! I used a sentiment from the Taylored Expressions Simply Stamped Zinnias set. Here's a picture of the first cross stitch I completed about 20 years ago!


I used to be so country LOL! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Kerri
Supplies: 
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Simply Stamped Zinnias
Paper: 140 lb Watercolor Paper, TE Cherry Pop and Oreo
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: MFT Cross Stitch Rectangle Die-namics, DMC Floss, Zing! Opaque White Embossing Powder, Foam Tape


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is beautiful!

Follow Us @soratemplates