Saturday, April 28, 2018

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #382


Hello and happy Saturday! I wanted to share a card I made for this week's MFTWSC382! I used the super adorable Happy Hippos Stamp Set-so cute!
I colored my images with Copic Markers and cut them out with my ScanNCut 2. I used my freebie Hooray Die-namics and cut out the hooray sentiment 5 times to stack for dimension. The dp I used is from the Dots and Stripes Sorbet Paper Pack and I cut it with a Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics.


That's it for me! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Happy Hippos
Paper: MFT Dots and Stripes Sorbet Paper Pack, TE Sugar Cube, TE Cupcake
Ink: TE Oreo, Copic Markers
Accessories: MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics, Hooray Die-namics, ScanNCut 2, Foam Tape, Liquid Glue

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates