Tuesday, April 3, 2018

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 378!


Hello! I was able to squeeze in an entry for this week's MFTWSC378! What a fun sketch! 

I decided to use this super fun set called Party Animals. I stamped my images with Taylored Expressions  Oreo Ink and colored with Copics. I cut them out with my ScanNCut 2. I created my scene using a TE Build a Scene Rolling Hills Die and a Build a Scene Farm Fence Die. I used some MFT Tiny Check Paper Pack for the sky and used the TE Little Bits Sun and Clouds Die to complete my scene.


I embossed the front panel with the TE Chicken Wire Embossing Folder and framed the card with the TE Stitched Frame Stacklets.

So stinkin' CUTE! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Party Animals
Paper: MFT Tiny Check Paper Pack, TE Peapod, Kraft, Salt Water Taffy, Sugar Cube cs
Ink: TE Oreo, Copic Markers
Accessories: TE Chicken Wire Embossing Folder, Stitched Frame Stacklets, Little Bits Sun and Clouds, Build a Scene Rolling Hills and Farm Fence


No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates