Friday, October 16, 2009

Autumn Leaves


Hello!  Well we are leaving today on our vacation, but I am pre-posting several projects to show you next week while I'm gone : )  My husband asked me yesterday if I would want to go to the race tomorrow night in Charlotte since we don't have to be at our cabin until Sunday.  Of course I said YES!!!  I guess there are still several tickets available, so the kids will get to experience their first race!  My youngest LOVES cars, so maybe he'll get a kick out of it : )  I made this for this week's Sketch Challenge on SCS.  I used these fabulous leaves from the Verve set Harvest Blessings.  I stamped each twice and cut one out to pop up on dimensionals.  The dp is last year's SU autumn dsp but I cannot remember the name.  I hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful weekend : )  GO #24!!!

Kerri
Recipe: 
Stamps:  Verve Harvest Blessings
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, SU DSP~retired
Ink:  Really Rust, Baja Breeze, More Mustard
Accessories:  Sewing Machine, Ribbon, Button, Twine, Square Nestabilities, SU Scalloped Border Punch, Dimensionals

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Such a beautiful creation Kerri!! I love these pretty Fall leaves and colors!! HUGS

Maylee said...

So beautiful Kerri! Love the layering effect and the stitching. Have a wonderful vacation!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is fun and pretty. Great great leaves and I like that you paper pieced them! Great card.

Rebecca said...

Those leaves are awesome. I really like the swirly one. So elegant.

Have fun at the race!!!!

Elena said...

Beautiful, beautiful card! Love the dimension of the leaves!
Have fun at car race!

Velta said...

You are so funny!!! But, GO #24!!! I love this card, mostly because it is different. The colors really came together here and this is the perfect design for these images!

Crystal said...

Kerri oh my word girl what a gorgeous fall card...your leaves are beautiful and the layout and colors....WOW WOW!!!! Have a great weekend!!! Hugs!

Michelle said...

Have fun at the race - and here's hoping for a wall for the #24 car :)

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Kerri,
I hope you all had fun at race night.
This card is beautiful, I love the autumn colours, especially the blue, that's the colour of our autumn skies at the moment. The stitching looks great too.
Clare x

Cheryl said...

Woo-hoo!!! The race in Charlotte? Girl, I am so jealous!! And oh yeah, GO #24! Well, and #48! LOL...I'm also a JJ fan : )

Love this Kerri...perfect job on this sketch! Love the colors, stitching and those leaves are awesome, and the right touch w/that blue!

Have a great vacation and HAVE FUN AT THAT RACE GIRL!!! Vrooooooom!

cabio's craft corner said...

Oh Kerri, I finally got a chance to come by for a catch up on you, sorry for the delay. I had some fun times going through your posts. Seems like your daughter had a fun party and the goodies you prepared are so cute!!! Your cards are fantastic too. I sure do get so much inspirations from your creations. Thanks so much for sharing!
Hugs,
Cabio

Do What You Love said...

Oh, Kerri, I love how you did the leaves - what a brilliant idea and great layering effect! Have fun on your vacation!

Follow Us @soratemplates