Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mojo 110!


Hello!  It was so nice to sit down and make a card today!  I haven't made anything in almost 2 weeks, and I was itching to get something inky : )  I decided to make a card for this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I used this beautiful wreath from the Verve Harvest Blessings set.  I love that this wreath is so versatile!  I just colored the berries red and it was instant Christmas : )  The sentiment is from the PTI Signature Christmas set and the poinsettia is from Verve's Poinsettia Christmas.  I used dp from SU Merry Moments DSP and embossed the Old Olive panels with my CB Snowflake EF.  I added some stitching, and some pearls to the center of the poinsettia and it was complete!  Thank you so much for stopping by today : )

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve Poinsettia Christmas, Harvest Blessings, PTI Signature Christmas
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, PTI Vintage Cream
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Copics
Accessories:  CB Snowflake Folder, Circle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Pearls, PTI Dark Chocolate Ribbon, Dimensionals

11 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my word Kerri this is GORGEOUS!!!! WOW LOVE LOVE your colors!!!! This looks amazing girl!

Cheryl said...

Well you have certainly NOT lost your mojo after 2 weeks, LOL! It's absolutely fabulous girl! I love everything about it....the images, the papers, embossing, ribbon....It's perfect! Now if I could only find the time to get my mojo done as well : )

Whimcees said...

What a lovely card! It all works together so beautifully!

Barbara Diane

Maylee said...

This is sooo beautiful Kerri! Love the sketch and all your elements just completes it.

PinksyDoodles said...

Kerri, this is absolutely beautiful. The colour combination is so good.
Clare x

Elena said...

What a gorgeous card, Kerri! I really like the CB embossing and colors of the card! Your sewing always inspires me!!!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Kerri, this is just amazing!! I really love the take on the sketch and everything just looks so classy together!! HUGS

Michelle said...

You always use embossing so well to give extra dimension and texture; this card is no exception. Very pretty....love the brown.

Andrea M said...

Absolutely lovely :) I love the wreath with all the dimension! Gorgeous :)

Rebecca said...

I love the way you combine embossing and stitching. Your cards have such a great look to them!

Shirley said...

What a truly lovely card! The whole design is just wonderful!

Follow Us @soratemplates