Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Daughter's Birthday Party Pictures : )

Hello!  I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!  We had my daughter's fifth birthday party yesterday, and the theme was tea party : )  I thought I would show you a few pics!  I originally planned for it to be a garden tea party, however, we decided to move it inside at the last minute because it is SO HOT here still!  It's still 90 degrees plus and the heat is killing me!  Fortunately we are going on vacation in a week to Tennessee and I am looking forward to the cool mountain temps!  This first picture is a picture of the kids' place setting.  I made them each these darling Pretty Petal Pocket bags and filled them with Jelly Bellys.  I also made the place cards for everyone.  I used very inexpensive glassware so if it broke it wouldn't matter : )

The adult place settings were slightly different with nicer plates and goblets : )  I also made little boxes for them and filled them with flavored tea bags. 

Here you can kind of see the set up.  I also decorated hats for the girls and gave them each a teddy bear with a matching bow around the neck : )  This is Avery running around the table with her hat and bear.  She was very excited for her party to start LOL!

While we were waiting for everyone to arrive the girls beaded necklaces.  I also got paper puppet kits for the boys.

After we ate, the kids played a few games outside and inside : )   They played Musical Chairs, Hot Teapot (instead of Hot Potato) Tea Bag Toss, and Sugar Cube Relay. 


After games we had cake and Avery opened her presents.  Everyone had a lot of fun!

Thank you for stopping by!  I will have more card creations for you tomorrow : )

Kerri

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohhh I was so looking forward to seeing these pictures! I knew you would throw the bestest prettiest party with lots of great handmade decorations. Love the little boxes and the purses with jelly beans. Everything looks so pretty and just perfect!

Maylee said...

O Kerri, what a fun party! Bet your daughter had a blast! Love the picture of them in their hats, and the table setting is soo beautiful!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

I love tea! What a fun party idea for Avery! Looks like they all had so much fun :) It's really cool here and in about a week I'm off to enjoy some Miami heat for vacation!

Rebecca said...

Oh, my goodness, this looks awesome! You put a ton of effort into making a great party. I hope it was everything your daughter dreamed it would be. I love the little jelly bean purses. What a great idea.

Cheryl said...

Good morning Kerri : )

Ya did an AWESOME job girl on all of those table decorations, and it looks like they all had a great time!

Thanks for sharing!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so sweet! I love the place settings... You are such a great mom, very fun.

Elena said...

Thank you so much for sharing pictures, Kerri! It looks like your daughter and her friends had a great time! I love how you decorated table and all the party favors!

Linda said...

Of course, they are just adorable! It was a good party, and i know Avery had a great time.

Hugs, Mom

Follow Us @soratemplates