Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Simple Thank You



Hello!  I'm so sorry I haven't been around much.  We're leaving Friday for our trip to Tennessee and I've been trying to get ready!  I've also been getting projects done so I can pre-post them for next week!  I thought I would show you this simple card I made for one of the World Card Making Day Challenges on SCS.  It was a sketch challenge, and a challenge to use dark chocolate on our card.  I used my PTI set Floral Fusion which I just LOVE!  I stamped the stem with Old Olive and the flower with Pumpkin Pie.  The sentiment was stamped with Chocolate Chip and punched out with my SU Oval and Scalloped Oval Punches.  Very simple!  Thank you so much for stopping by today : )

Kerri

9 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This might be simple Kerri, but it has a lot of impact. I love it!
Clare x

Linda said...

This is a great card! Good job, hon.

Hugs, Mom

Crystal said...

This is soooo lovely Kerri!!! You made your simple card GORGEOUS!!!! I hope you have a fantastic trip to Tennessee...:)

Stacy Morgan said...

Cool and classy! The single panel with this flower looks PERFECT. Very pretty Kerri.

Maylee said...

It's beautiful Kerri! Hope you have a wonderful time in Tennessee. Congrats on winning the Mojo Monday Sketch too!

Michelle said...

So clean, but so pretty and rich and seasonal too.
What's in Tenneessee?

Cheryl said...

Hey Kerri! So simple, yet sweet and gorgeous! Love that image, and I so love the oval/scalloped-oval (I need those punches, LOL)!

Hope y'all have a safe trip! : )

Rebecca said...

I love the flower in orange on that deep brown background. It's very eye-catching! I hope it's a fun trip you're going on.

Elena said...

It is a gorgeous card, Kerri!
Enjoy your trip!

Follow Us @soratemplates