Thursday, October 22, 2009

IHP Birthday Bash Day 4!

Hello!  I was invited by the amazing Cathleen Torina to participate in today's i {heart} papers birthday bash challenge with her!  To read all about these challenges please see my post from Monday or the i {heart} paper blog : )  Our challenge today is wrappings.  I immediately thought about making some sort of gift box, and decided to use one of my favorite Lauren Meador Templates~ For KEEP{sake} Box


I used Regal Rose cs for the base of the box, and decorated it with this GORGEOUS SEI dp that you can find at the i {heart} papers store!  The striped one is SEI Margarita Mimosa and the green polka dot one is SEI Bridgeport Tennis Court.  I will be buying more of these FOR SURE!!!  I used this adorable Fhiona from the Your Next Stamp set Flying High Fhiona.  I just think she looks perfect on the front of this gift box!
Here is a view of the side of the box with that fabulous striped dp:

And the top of the box:


I forgot to mention that I filled the box with hairbows.  How perfect for a little girl!  I hope you've been enjoying the challenges this week!  I can't wait to see who the winners are!!!  Thank you so much for stopping by today : )

Kerri

12 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This is beautiful Kerri and a fabulous present for a girl.
Clare x

Cathleen said...

Oh My Gosh! This is just fantastic, I love your box and the adorable image! You Rock!

i {heart} papers said...

Kerri, this is beautiful! You did a wonderful job! Thanks so much for playing along and helping!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Kerri, this is just adorable!! I love your treat container!! ;) HUGS

Crystal said...

Kerri wow this is one CUTE treat box!!!! Love it girl!

Lana Clarke said...

Wow this is just beautiful Kerri and you are such an enabler you made me want to go and buy that super sweet box template right away!
hugs
Lana x

Do What You Love said...

This is a lovely gift box with the see-through window. It certainly is a lovely gift filled with hairbows. The image is very cute and ideal for this gift. I really like the colors you used too - fits so well together.

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

WOW! This is just stunning Kerri! This is a perfect little gift box and Flying High Fhiona looks so cute on the front :)
Hugs
Karen
xx

Chris said...

great box, I love the stamp and your coloring is fantastic.

Elena said...

What a beautiful gift box! Fantastic job!

Michelle said...

What a pretty presentation! Love the colors...and your coloring.... Packaging like this makes it not matter what's inside!

Stacy Morgan said...

Too darn cute! Oh I like the papers colors and she is darling.

Follow Us @soratemplates