Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fairy Lili


Hello!  I just love this darling Lili image from Inky Impressions, and finally broke down and bought a couple stamps : )  I decided to use Fairy Lili today for 3 challenges, although I left off a part of one challenge, so I guess it's for 2 1/2 challenges LOL!  The first challenge was today's Ways To Use It Challenge on SCS to use PURPLE!  The second challenge is this week's Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential Challenge to make a Treat Box.  I used the Gable Box instructions that I found on SCS.  The third is this week's Inky Impressions Challenge to use no dp but I forgot about the second part of the challenge which was faux or real stitching.  Oh well, I guess I'll have to do better next time : )  The funny thing is I almost always add stitching, right!?!  Anyway, I will leave a full recipe below and thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Inky Impressions Fairy Lili, Verve Wishful Elegance~background stamp
Paper:  Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Blush Blossom
Ink:  Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Swiss Dots CB Folder, Stardust Stickles, Pearls, Rectangle Nestabilities, White Satin Ribbon, Spellbinders Tags Trio, Jump Ring, Dimensionals


13 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Oh Kerri, how cute. That is a neat altered creation!
Hugs,
Cabio

Darlene said...

LOVE THIS!!! Purple is my favorite color, I love the Inky Impression images and who wouldn't love this treat bag!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Saturday Spotlight! I hope you will join us again next week! Well done!

Dawn Frost said...

Very cute gable box. I've never done one, guess I'll have to try!

Cheryl said...

Awesome box girl! I've not yet attempted to make a box like this yet, I really should...yours is really inspiring! Your fairy is just precious and you did another fantastic coloring job : )

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Kerri, this is just fab lady!! I adore your precious box and that little girl with her sparkly wings on the front is just the sweetest!! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Saturday Spotlight!! HUGS

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute gift box! I like the colors, and she is just to darn cute!

Crystal said...

Kerri she is BEAUTIFUL!!! OH MY WORD!!!! Love how you used this image!! TOOOO CUTE!!!! I am sorry I haven't been commenting too much I am just starting to feel a little better!!! Hugs!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inky Impressions!

Jessica G. said...

Precious image and adorable treat container! Thanks for playing in this week's Spotlight challenge!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Kerri...This is so sweet!!! I just love the way you colored Fairy Lili!! What a precious treat container!!! Gorgeous work my friend!!
hugs,
Chris

Elena said...

Oh, what a beautiful gift box! This little fairy is so precious! Your coloring is amazing!

Rebecca said...

That is really funny that you left off stitching, because that is pretty prevalent on a lot of your projects! Still, 2 1/2 challenges is pretty good!

Shirley said...

How very very cute and pretty too!

Annette Bowes said...

Just beautiful, love those Inky Girls, and absolutely love the colour, wonder why lol! Take CareX:)

Follow Us @soratemplates