Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SC252 Season's Greetings!


Hello!  I was able to play along with the Sketch Challenge today on SCS :)  I was anxious to ink up my new PTI set~Holiday Button Bits!  This set is so fun, and I can't wait to use all the different elements.  Today I chose the holly image.  I stamped the leaves with PTI Spring Moss ink twice, cut the second ones out and popped them up on Dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment from the PTI set Signature Christmas with Ocean Tides ink.  The dp is the new Rustic Snowflakes dp.  Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  PTI Holiday Button Bits, Signature Christmas
Paper:  PTI Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy, Rustic Snowflake dp
Ink:  PTI Ocean Tides, Spring Moss
Accessories:  PTI Vintage Buttons~Holiday Mix, PTI Spring Moss Ribbon, Rectangle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, CB Snowflake EF, Dimensionals

11 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Kerri, this card is oustanding! I've got the snowflake papers on order, I can't wait until they arrive.
Hugs, Clare x

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is sooo gorgeous!! I love the pretty papers and your take on the sketch is awesome!! TFS! HUGS

Jackie Pedro said...

This is beautiful, Kerri!!!

Michelle said...

So weird seeing you use all PTI stuff; but it sure is fun to recognize everything. I got this set too...haven't touched it yet... This is a fab card - - really makes the Ocean Tides look pretty which is a pretty drab color.

Stacy Morgan said...

So pretty and very CLEVER idea with the buttons! I like how unique this is, awesome card.

Maylee said...

So elegant Kerri, it's beautiful!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Kerri!! I love the dry embossed red, your papers, your take on the sketch and your holly. Great job!

Cheryl said...

Awesome girl! Love your take on this sketch, the colors, the DP, image....the embossing and buttons are perfect too...love it all!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I LOVE this card, Kerri! I am definitely going to be ordering some of that DP after seeing your beautiful creation! :)

Elena said...

Amazing card! Really love the buttons!

Shirley said...

Love what you did with the berries! Beautiful card!!

Follow Us @soratemplates