Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baby's First Year Chipboard Album

Hello!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I thought I would show you some pictures of the project that has been taking up a lot of my time lately:)  One of my friends asked me to make this for a friend of hers.  I've only made a couple of these in the past, so don't be too critical LOL!  I used the 6x6 bare naked binder(I think that's what it's called) from Bo Bunny and dp from the K&Company Small Wonders Girl Paper Pad.

Prima Flowers, MS Butterfly Punch, Spellbinders Fancy Tags, PTI Vintage Cream Ribbon, Kaisercraft Pearls

Spellbinders Butterflies, Pearl Flourish, Rolled Paper Flowers, SU Oval Punch, SU Short & Sweet, CB Swiss Dots Folder, Punch a Bunch Leaf Punch, Seam Binding~ribbon

Spellbinders Fancy Tags, The Greeting Farm Oh Baby, EK Success Retro Flower Punches, Pearls, PTI Ric~Rac Die

Spellbinders Fancy Tags, Butterflies, MS Butterfly Punch, Border Punch, Pearls

Handmade Fabric Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine, Lemon Tart Ribbon, MS Butterfly Punch, Pearl


Spellbinders Butterflies Die, MS Border Punch, PTI Vintage Cream Ribbon, Pearls

Spellbinders Flower Creations Die, PTI Buttons, Verve Birthday Surprise~Balloons, Whipper Snapper Bella, Spellbinders Fancy Tags

Envelope, PTI Rustic Button Twine, Spellbinders Butterflies die, PTI Vintage Cream Ribbon

Now I'm off to make teacher thank you tags for another friend!  Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful day:)

Kerri

11 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Beautiful album!!! You should make and sell....

Charlotta / La Vikinga

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMG!!! That is a BEAUTIFUL album, I'm in awe! Your friend is going to be soooo happy!! :)

I'm so glad we were able to meet too! We should get together again soon....play-date with the kids?

I can't wait to play with my new things too. (BTW, I signed up with Heritage Makers (digital scrapbooking) over the weekend - I can't wait to start getting albums done)

Rebecca said...

Kerri, this is gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful. What an awesome, awesome little baby book. This will be treasured forever, I am sure!!!

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness girl what a GORGEOUS baby album......LOVE it!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!!!

Jodi said...

OMG!! This is absolutely fabulous and adorable!! What a very pretty and sweet album!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Bonnie Garby said...

What a great keepsake Kerri. You did a terrific job on it. It's wonderful! Your friend is going to LOVE it.

Stacy Morgan said...

This is adorable! What a precious keepsake, the girl who gets this is going to LOVE it. I think its awesome... Way to go girlie.

Michelle said...

Oh my heck that's a lot of work. I hope you got PAID for this. It's gorgeous....and so much detail...this is hot! - - and the mom is going to totally cherish this forever.

Maylee said...

WOW Kerri! This is beautiful, I can't imagine how long that would take (me).

Wanda Cullen said...

Love, love, love this baby album!! Almost makes me want to have another baby - NOT! Too old for that - lol!

Alyssa S said...

This is adorable! All of that detail is just stunning - flowers, buttons, tags, perfectly colored images! Wow! You've really outdone yourself with this one!

Follow Us @soratemplates