Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Your Next Stamp New Release~Part One :)

Hello and welcome to part one of the Your Next Stamp new release!  You may be saying "I don't see anything new here.  Bubbly Fun Fhiona has been around for a while."  Well guess what?  Karen has decided to release several of the popular Fhionas as a single stamp!!!  I think this is a fabulous idea, because I often times don't use all the extra stamps that come in a set.  So are you dying to know which other Fhionas you can get as a single image???  Head over to Karen's Blog to find out! 

One more thing~Karen is now offering a Cling Mount Add On option!  You can either get your stamps in bare rubber or Cling Mount!  Love it!  Ok, that's it for me.  Make sure you come back on the 5th and the 8th to see some NEW images from YNS!  Trust me, they are FABULOUS!!!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day:)

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Bubbly Fun Fhiona Single, Verve Big Wish
Paper:  SU Pink Pirouette, Bo Bunny Sophie Bouquet and Mulberry Dot, PTI Vintage Cream
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories:  Kaisercraft Snow Pearls, SU Kraft Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Nestabilities Labels One, Stardust Stickles, Dimensionals, SU Scalloped Border Punch


13 comments:

Andrea said...

hoi Kerri,
very nice card!!!!
hugs andrea

Michelle said...

Ohhhh little Fhiona...she's so cute. And I always want to start talking like Shrek and say DON-KEY! when I see Fhiona here on your blog - LOL Love the colors on this too...and the lil' bubbles are so clever!

Tracey said...

Such a sweet image and a gorgeous card Kerri!! xx

Crystal said...

Kerri this is sooooooo super cute, LOVE your colors..oh my those bubbles with the pearls is a fabulous idea...SOOOOOO CUTE!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE every bit of this Kerri!! She is SO flippin' adorable and I LOVE the colors and layout!!! GORGEOUS and perfect embellies too!!

Maylee said...

Super cute card Kerri! Love your design and how you sewed the sentiment banner on.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Sweet and wonderful Kerri! Great colours.
Hugs Jacqueline

Jodi said...

Kerri, this is a very cute image and just what I need!! A bubble bath for relaxation!!
I love the pearls you added for bubbles!
Hugs
Jodi =)

cabio's craft corner said...

Very cute and beautiful card Kerri. Lovely those pearl bubbles :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Angelwood said...

Awe, another cute cute card. I love these images - they are just so fun! And I love the pearls you used as bubbles - clever! Papers coordinate beautifully too! hugs, Angela

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Super sweet and totally makes me want to have a relaxing bath! I just love the pearl bubbles!
Hugs
Karen

PS - your friend Michelles comment about Shrek totally cracked me up!!!

Rebecca said...

I want to go take a bath right now! Love how this card turned out. The colors are gorgeous together, and that dp is stunning!!!

Alyssa S said...

How cute! I love the pearl *bubbles*. I'm with Rebecca - makes me want to go take a bath right now!

Follow Us @soratemplates