Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Your Next Stamp Challenge #19~Printed Ribbon!

Hello!  Sorry I have been MIA.  I've actually been working on a few projects that I can't show you yet:)  I'm really excited about them though!  Today it's time for another Your Next Stamp Challenge, and this time the amazing Starlet Amy challenged us to use printed/patterned ribbon!  I decided to use this adorable Cupcake Cutie Fhiona image and make a 4th of July card.  I had some fabulous Patriotic Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon that I thought would be perfect for this challenge!  I used some of the America Striped Grosgrain and Swiss Dots Grosgrain Navy on my card, and made a Patriotic bow for my daughter's hair using Stars and Stripes Grosgrain and more Swiss Dots Navy.  The layout is from this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge

As always, we have 2 fabulous prizes for you to win:


1. Winner – one lucky winner, chosen by random.org, will win $10 in YNS Stamp Bucks (to spend on YNS stamps) and the Winner Blinkie to proudly display on their blog!


2. Top Pick – one lucky entry, chosen by Amy, will win $5 in YNS Stamp Bucks (to spend on YNS stamps) and the Top Pick Blinkie to proudly display on their blog! (You must use a YNS stamp on your creation to be eligible to win the Top Pick prize).

We can't wait to see your amazing creations!!!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

Kerri
Recipe:
 Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Cupcake Cutie Fhiona Single
Paper:  Night of Navy, PTI Pure Poppy, Scenic Route Liberty
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Sewing Machine, RRR Patriotic Ribbon, Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Dimensionals, Stardust Stickles

15 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi Kerri!!! AWWW she is CUTE, LOVE the added glitter to her cupcake and these fourth papers are AWESOME!!!! WAY to GO on the ribbon challenge perfect ribbon gf!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Kerri, this card is so cute! I love this one !

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Adorable card Kerri!! I love the stitching and the ribbon. You've inspired me to make a 4th of July card now!! :)

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Adorable!!! I love the sparkly blue icing on her cupcake! Can't wait to see all the projects you've been working on!
Hugs
Karen

Maylee said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kerri! Love your coloring of Fhiona and the design of this card is stunning! That hair bow is toooo cute!

Alyssa S said...

This is so cute! Love your little bow too! Fun ribbons!

Jodi said...

She is so cute Kerri! How adorable for July 4th!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Gorgeous card Kerri. Wonderful colours and a cute image.
Hugs Jacqueline

Unknown said...

Kerri this is fabulous, such gorgeous ribbon too!!
Angela x

Sparkplug17 said...

This is such a cute card!

PinksyDoodles said...

This is really cute and the ribbon is fabulous!
Clare x

cabio's craft corner said...

What a wonderful idea you had Kerri using this colors during this time. Very cute card with lovely color coordination :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Michelle said...

That's great ribbon...don't think I have any red white and blue ribbon now that I think about it. Love your little glittery cupcake too - yum!

Elena said...

Wow! Fantastic card! I really like your paper choice! The ribbon is so cool! Really like the hair bow that you made for your daughter! Oh, you are so talented, Kerri!

Rebecca said...

Love, love, love the cupcake! I just think it's awesome. And her little pearly hair bow. So perfectly patriotic!

Follow Us @soratemplates