Friday, June 4, 2010

Teacher Tags

Hello!  Well yesterday was my daughter's last day of Pre-K.  She had a little graduation ceremony on Wednesday, and it was so stinkin' CUTE!!!  They had on caps and gowns and sang some songs.  Then they played a video with pictures taken throughout the year, and one of the teachers sang "Let Them Be Little~Cause They're Only That Way For A While" which had most of the mom's, including me, bawling in their seats LOL! 

I found these awesome apples through a friend of a friend.  She makes lots of different kinds, but I bought a few of my two favorites~apple pie and chocolate swirl.  I thought these would make perfect teacher gifts.  I made a couple tags for them using my Labels 8 Nestabilities~I think these are by far my favorite Nesties:)~and the PTI set Vintage Picnic.  The dp is some retired SU Summer Picnic DSP.  Now I need to make 3 more for my son's teachers.  His last day of school is Wednesday.  Thank you so much for stopping by and make sure you come back tomorrow to see some new images from Your Next Stamp!!!

I will leave you with a picture of my daughter on graduation day with her BFF from school:) 


Kerri

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

What an awesome teacher gift! Those looks fabulous. Love the texture you added to the top...what embossing thing is that?

And your daughter looks darling. That sweet little look, I would have been in tears, too :)

Country Mouse said...

Awww, how sweet!!! I remember those days!! What a beautiful picture too!!! Love the tags...wishing your daughter a great summer!!!

Elena said...

Congratulations to your daughter on fifnishing the Pre-K! What a neat gift idea, Kerri! I am sure teachers will love it!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE these Kerri! Your daughter is just GORGEOUS!!!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wonderful creation. A great gift!
Your daughter is very lovely.
Hugs Jacqueline

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Oh gosh, I love the tags! Your daughter is adorable!

Alyssa S said...

Cute teacher gifts! They sound super yummy! Great tags with perfect coloring!
Your daughter is darling!!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Awwww CUTE!!! I'm talking about both your daughter and her BFF as well as your yummy apple treats!!!
I love forward to seeing my little Brandon grow up and build litle friendships at school :o)
Hugs
Karen

Jen Carter said...

Those are great tags!!

Follow Us @soratemplates