Saturday, June 5, 2010

Your Next Stamp New Release Part 2!

Hello!  I'm so excited about these new images that Your Next Stamp has available!  Lots of flowers and nature~so pretty!!!  Today I have a card that I made with the Cherry Blossoms image.  I stamped the image with Chocolate Chip ink, removed the ink from the leaves, and colored them with an Old Olive SU marker.  Then I colored the flowers with Copics.  The two little birds are separate images and I inked them up with PTI Aqua Mist ink, then removed the ink from their legs and colored them with a SU Chocolate Chip marker.  I also used the marker to fill in their little eyes.  Aren't they sweet?  I also used some beautiful Coral Organza Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I tied a double bow using my Bow Easy:)

To see the rest of the new images being released today, please visit Karen's Blog!  Also don't forget about the new Cling Mount option available, PLUS Karen is offering 15% off your entire order!!!  Code is YNSJUNE2010

Stop back by on Tuesday for the YNS Blog Hop and a chance at winning a HUGE prize!!!  We still have a ton of new images to show you!  Enjoy your weekend :)

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Cherry Blossoms
Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Old Olive, October Afternoon Farm Fresh
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive Stampin' Write marker, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker, PTI Aqua Mist, Copics
Accessories:  Pearls, Oval Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals, EK Success Retro Flower Punches, Bow Easy, Coral Organza Ribbon from RRR

9 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

cabio's craft corner said...

Kerri, beautiful layout design on this card and I love those little pearls you added on this image. Very elegant and sweet :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Keva said...

Oh, that's beautiful!! I love the colors and how clean this whole card looks. So pretty!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Super gorgeous and love that bow!

Angelwood said...

Wow Kerri! Love this! Beautiful combination of papers and your image is simple but so very elegant! Really love this! hugs, Angela

Alyssa S said...

Oooh, I love this! The little pearls in the flower centers are the perfect touch!

Michelle said...

Love the colors on this, Kerri girl....and the little teeny tiny pearls are just so precious; pretty bow too.

Rebecca said...

The tiny pearls in the centers just make that!!! I love your little works of art ;)

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

I just love this Kerri! It's so pretty and your little details like the birdies legs and leaves and the pearls are what make it so special.
Hugs
Karen

Follow Us @soratemplates