Monday, June 28, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge!

Hello!  Your Next Stamp is the sponsor of this week's Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge, and Karen is giving away a Just Swimming By Mermaid set to one lucky participant!




Definitely worth playing for, wouldn't you say?!  Karen is also offering participants 15% off at the YNS store!  Check out the OTWC blog for the details:)  Here's what I came up with:



I used this adorable image called Ellie with Pressies and paired her with some Cosmo Cricket DeLovely dp which had the perfect colors for this challenge:)  The sentiment comes from the Verve set Big Wish. 

I hope you get a chance to play!  Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful evening:)

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Ellie With Pressies, Verve Big Wish
Paper:  PTI white, Raspberry Fizz, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DP
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Rectangle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals, Rustic Button Twine


 

13 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Fabulous! I love your pennant banner! The whole card rocks!

Kim Wilson said...

Kerri! This is beautiful! The colors are perfect and your coloring is amazing! Wow girl! Thank you for playing along, I really appreciate it!

Crystal said...

AWW Kerri that banner is fantastic!!! And I LOVE these colors..and that image is just soooooo sweet...AWESOME take on the challenge!!!! You totally rocked it!

cabio's craft corner said...

Too too cute Kerri!! Love your delightful color picks and the super fun design :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

SemSee said...

WOWSERS Kerri! This is one FABULOUS card!!!!! Love your banner!! As Crystals said - you totally ROCKED this challenge!! Hugs, Simonne x

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

WOW! I love how you added the banner along the top! Ellie looks all ready for the fab bright and fun birthday party!
Hugs
Karen

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMG!!!! I loved the inspiration photo but when I scrolled down and saw your card I actually gasped!! It's PERFECT!!! The colors, the banner and the festive party feeling!! Amazing job girl!! I think I'm going to have pick up a few of those stamps. Oh, I love the layout too!!

Alyssa S said...

How sweet is this?? Love those papers and that little pennant banner! Too cute!

Stacy Morgan said...

How cute! THe little banner is darling.

Michelle said...

This little girl is so cute....one of my favorite images I've seen you use. That little banner is adorable...once again you've captured the spirit of the image really well!

Elena said...

So A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Love the fun layout and colors! The banner looks so cute here!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute! Love your banner!

Angela said...

Love your use of patterns! Awesome card!

Follow Us @soratemplates