Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Birthday Parade


Hello!  I just LOVE this image from PaperWorks Co./Rachelle Anne Miller called Birthday Parade!  Aren't these owls the sweetest?!  I used cardstock, paper, and ribbon from the February PaperCard Kit to make my card today, and the layout is this week's PWCO Sunday Sketch #70 that Bella created:) 

The end of February is drawing near, so you better snag this kit while you stil can!!!

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!  Thank you so much for taking time to stop by:)

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  PWCO/RAM Birthday Parade
Paper:  PWCO February PaperCard Kit
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Long Rectangle Nestabilities, PTI Large Scallop Die, Ribbon from PaperCard Kit, Dimensionals, Sewing Machine

15 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that the image is like a darker version of the color palette at the bottom of the card...and those big ol' kraft scallops are so fun!

Cheryl said...

This is just adorable! I love the colors and design.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love the big scallops! Those owls are so cute!

Betsy said...

Just got to your blog for the first time after seeing your card in the Splitcoast Stampers Gallery on FB. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of your cards ~ cute, whimsical, colorful ~ you are so talented!!

Jodi Collins said...

Eeeeek! HOW CUTE!!! LOVE these little sweeties and your MAD coloring skillz! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Aw this is such an adorable image! Love the pretty bright colors you used here! Gorgeous! hugs, Angela

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

How stinkin' CUTE is this?!?! Love those little owls and the layered scallops.

Julie said...

This image is so cute - you've coloured it beautifully! x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how cute!! Gorgeous owls and your coloring rocks!! Beautiful!
hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

So very sweet Kerri!! Love your colorful design and how the balloons are popped out!! :) HUGS

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What an adorable card Kerri, super sweet!
Hugs Jacqueline

MyrtleHernandez said...

So sweet Kerri!..Thank you for sharing..

Alaska Salmon Fishing
Seattle Home
Log Home Plans
San Antonio New Home Rebate
Locksmith

Elena said...

How adorable! Love the layered scalloped border!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is adorable! I love the image and great layout.

Alyssa S said...

You're going to have to approve a LOT of comments from me today!! I didn't realize I hadn't commented in almost two months...I've slapped myself on both hands for you!

Such a great card! The image is colored beautifully and paired perfectly with this fun paper!

Follow Us @soratemplates